NICHQ has been working since 1999 to make children's health and healthcare better through quality improvement. We would like to thank the many visionary funders who make our work possible. The following chart shows the history of our work:
(click diagram to enlarge)
To learn more about why we choose the work we do, click here.
In our current work, we are focused on improving:
- Obesity prevention and treatment
- Breastfeeding rates
- Care for people with sickle cell disease
- Care for children on the autism spectrum
- Follow-up care for hearing loss
- Engaging patients and families
- Transforming pediatric practices through the medical home
To learn about our current projects, please click on the navigation bars to the left.