NICHQ Vanderbilt Assessment Scales
The NICHQ Vanderbilt Assessment Scales are used by healthcare professionals to help diagnose ADHD in children between the ages of 6 and 12. They are just one of the resources available in both the 1st Edition (2002) and 2nd Edition (2011) of the Caring for Children with ADHD toolkit.
- NICHQ offers a free download of the Scales from the 1st Edition (2002) only.
- You may use/distribute the 1st Edition Vanderbilt Assessment Scales as long as NICHQ is credited as the original source.
- The 1st Edition is available in English only.
- If you wish to access the version of the Scales included in the 2nd Edition (2011), you must purchase the entire toolkit from the AAP Bookstore
- Please review your responses with your medical provider.
Publish Date: 2002